Monday, May 10, 2010
Okay! Today is not my good day! Okay,school is fine! I havent completed my econs tutorial hw due to my sleepiness:(:( so yeah,after schl,i met joe at hospital..he get better! Yeay:) buttt unfortunately,he did scolded me and i felt very angrryy too! I kept quite the whole time when he ate his dinner>.< I know when he get better,he will talk to me again.but i felt hurt and it havent cure yet!!!>.< Okay fine,so yeah,went back home and he didnt call me! Nice one! Indeed,he called me till he need me for thumdrive!!!!!>.< I am soo furiousss and hurt!! Haisss:( however,my nice hostparents cheer me up! They cooked a very yummy chicken chop with mashed potato with sambal abc! Yummyy!! And slavika offer me a berry yoghurt! So yummyyy!! And we chatted along:) so nw is the time i needed to do hw:) bye bye blog!